BOOK 2, EARN 1 FREE ON SUNSET CRUISE -Combo Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos (7hrs)
Country: Greece, Region: Cyclades, City: Mykonos Island
SPECIAL OFFER FOR BOOKINGS FROM AUGUST 23rd, 2022:
BOOK 2 SPOTS OF EURO 140 EACH AND EARN 1 SPOT FREE ON THE SUNSET CRUISE
*sunset cruise is subject to current availability
**earn this special offer and add your Reservation Number of this cruise when booking the sunset cruise
***special offer cannot be transferred to another person or booking
****sunset cruise restricted to adults only from 16 years old and over. Read more by following this link (copy-paste it on browser): https://sunfosyachts.gr/info_page.php?ln=en&tourID=3&agencyCode=
Combo- Cruise Overview:
Visit with licensed guide the natural insular archaeological site of Delos and enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on a 7- hour yacht cruise with a yummy lunch and complimentary drinks. This is a great combo of leisure and history in one day and…sailing is the best way to experience Mykonos nicknamed “Island of Winds”.
Embarkation time is at 08:45am
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary.
Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30 am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south- west of Mykonos.
As we sail, gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Lunch on board is ready. It is either a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board and Greek salad or a local Mediterranean style buffet and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English- speaking guide and about 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO- listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
We are ready at 03:30 pm to sail back to Mykonos. Arrival is scheduled by 04:30 pm and our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
Combo- Cruise Highlights:
• Discover the sacred island of Delos with Licensed English- Speaking Guide
• Reach your cruise stress- free with included pick- up and drop- off shuttle transportation
• Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the uninhabited Rhenia Island
• Savour a lunch of Greek flavours cooked on board with fresh ingredients and juicy local fruits
• Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks offered complimentary
• Experience the friendly and attentive atmosphere of our crew and feel like your home
• Stay connected with free use of Wifi on board
• Sailing yacht for 7 hours + crew
• Licensed English- Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (approx. 1½ hr disposal)
• Lunch cooked on board
• Complimentary white and rosé house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/ tea
• Complimentary pick- up and drop- off shuttle service
• Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
• Farewell drink
• Free Wifi
• All safety equipment
• Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
• Wireless radio device for the guided tour of Delos *complimentary if provided and subject to fees for any loss or damage
• A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
• Beach towels
• Gratuities at your discretion
IMPORTANT NOTICE DUE TO COVID- 19:
We are ready to greet you back on board under a Covid- friendly environment complied with the public health protocol that you can review by clicking: https://www.sunfosalessiayachting.gr/covid-19
• Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises.
• Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
• Children aged under 2 years old are complimentary
• Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions as to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
DETAILS ON MEETING POINT:
Pick- up and drop- off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs and is either from/ to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:45 am and the departure time is at 09:30 am.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t- shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds”. The Cyclades - the complex of islands where Mykonos belongs to - have been geographically shaped from the phenomenon of wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of “Meltemi” is formed. Thus, the wind in Mykonos is completely normal and part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. It will ultimately leave its mark on your own Mykonos holiday album. According to the weather during the cruise, the selected beaches for swimming are the most protected ones and less windy. After all, this is also the experience of being on a sailing yacht, setting the sails to the wind needed as it is the primary engine power. Occasionally during the season there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.